Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Our privacy practices are informed by key principles:
Accountability. We are responsible for the protection of Personal Information entrusted to us.
Transparency and Control. We inform customers when we collect their Personal Information and we honor their preferences for contacting them.
Third Parties processing our information. We choose trustworthy vendors and suppliers to process our Personal Information and we require them to commit to adequate privacy and data security standards. We require our partners to commit to privacy policies and standards that we consider adequate.
Privacy by Design. We apply privacy requirements and the principles of our Privacy Policies when designing our products and when implementing new technologies internally.
Data Integrity and Proportionality. We collect Personal Information to use it for specific and legitimate business purposes. We collect what we need to get the job done, we store it safely and accurately and we retain it as needed for its intended purpose.
Customer Benefit/Value for Customers. We share with our customers the benefits/value we derive from processing their Personal Information
Security. We implement technical, organizational, and physical security measures to ensure an appropriate level of security of the Personal Information we process.
This privacy statement applies to our online privacy practices and it may apply to our offline data collection, if we refer to this statement. It tells you which information we collect when you visit Bespoke Hotels websites, and how we use it.
If you visit our properties other local security policies may apply. This document forms the base policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Hotel website, for whatever reason, we may ask you to provide information about yourself ("Your Information") that may include:
- Contact details, including your name, address, personal email address, business address, business e-mail address, phone number, your country or region;
- User ID and password, if you establish an account with us;
- Chat information, you provide when interacting online with our team or guest relations team.
- Information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings;
- Log data, including information such as your computer's IP address, the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages you visit on our Site, time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics;
- History of interaction with our webpages, and traffic data relating to your Internet connection;
- Other information that does not specifically identify you, such as actions taken on our websites.
Providing your data is optional, but it may be necessary for certain services, such as room confirmations, restaurant booking confirmations. In such cases, if you do not provide your information, we may not be able to provide you with the requested services.
If you visit our Jobs Website to apply for a job at Bespoke Hotels, our Career portal will display the applicable privacy notice.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Your Information mainly to interact with you, to provide you with support services, to make it easy to navigate our Sites, to improve our Sites and our products, and to offer you content and services that might interest you.
We use Your Information as follows, where the processing is necessary to establish or administer our agreement with you:
- Create a single sign on for access to your Bespoke Hotels online account, our portals, and our online community;
- Verify your identity and entitlement to products or services, when you contact us or access our services;
- Communicate with you regarding booking information.
- Allow you to register opportunities;
- Provide you with customer support, and enable the provisioning of services;
- Register you for events;
- Determine the entity you are connecting from.
We use Your information as follows, where the processing is based on our legitimate business interests to communicate with you and improve users' experience, improve our products and services, protect our security, and defend our legal rights:
- Subscribe you to newsletters, and manage your subscriptions and preferences;
- Call you or e-mail you with updates and marketing as described in this statement;
- Solicit your opinion or feedback;
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and Sites;
- Provide you with a customized experience when you visit our Sites and hotels;
- Determine the effectiveness of our banner ads;
- Secure our systems and applications;
- Enforce our legal rights and comply with legal requirements;
- Monitor, administer, and analyse use of the WebSites; increase our WebSite's functionality and user-friendliness.
We may also use Your information where processing is necessary for us to comply with legal obligations, including responding to legal process or lawful requests. Lastly, we may use your information with your consent, where required by applicable law.
CONTACT US - YOUR RIGHTS
The Talbot Ripley, is the controller of your Personal Information. You have the right to request access to Your Information and to rectify it, to object to data processing, to request the erasure of Your Information, and to withdraw your consent.
You can exercise your rights by either…
Sending an email to email@example.com.
Making a request in writing to
The Talbot Ripley
You can write to the same address if you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or our privacy and security practices.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
Third parties may provide us with information about you from online and offline sources. We may combine such information with the information we already have about you, to provide you with a better experience, to determine your interest in our products, and to improve the quality of our offerings. For instance, we may use third party web analytics tools to pool together contact information collected through any of our forms or email campaign with contact information provided by you via opt-in on other websites form or email – to identify you when you visit our websites.
We may also aggregate Your Information with information collected from other website visitors, to generate statistics, and analyze and understand how visitors use our Sites.